Monday, January 15, 2007

Distractions

If you're reading this then I probably told you that I finally updated my blog, since any poor souls who had been checking back of their own volition to see if I updated it have long ago given up hope. I'll give no excuse for my leave of absence (though I considered at least four or five legitimate ones, and another half a dozen that were complete flights of fancy, but might have made good reading) and merely state that I have been distracted by one thing or another for many moons. Not that there's been an overwhelming clamor for more updates. There has, however, been a grassroots push for at least more pictures. In an effort to oblige, I will be posting pictures with the minimum amount of captioning and commentary (admit it, you skip through the text to look at the pictures anyway) and will make no attempt to put any sort of editorial perspective on the last few months. Over the next two days I hope to add many pictures, but who knows, I may become distracted!





The Canopy Walkway, Taman Negara Rain Forest, Malaysia


Wat Pho, Bangkok


Naga Banister at Wat Doi SuThep



Monks at Wat Doi SuThep


Carved Pillars at Wat Doi SuThep



The Stupa at Wat Doi SuThep



Tribal children attempting to make some Baht by looking cute and exotic.
Misson accomplished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home